WE EMPLOY GREAT PEOPLE WHO REALLY UNDERSTAND THE LAW SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO
The firm offers opportunities to those who join the firm either as lawyers or support staff to have a challenging and rewarding career in modern, fully integrated offices. We place great emphasis on personal development and training.
The firm encourages and supports individuals in their career development through structured internal education supported by external training.
Conveyancing Assistant [s] | Bradford Office
Full Job Description – Download here.
Working hours – This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours a week between Monday – Friday.
Our award winning residential conveyancing team has two exciting opportunities for Conveyancing Assistants to join its team in its Bradford office.
As a Conveyancing Assistant, you will be providing cost effective administrative support to the Head of Department and other fee earners in the team. You will also be required to undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department.
We are looking for someone who will work to suit the needs of the business’ customers and also themselves by working partly from the firm’s COVID-19 secure offices and partly from home remotely following required training.
- Undertaking elements of fee earning work under supervision.
- Dealing wherever possible with routine client enquiries and communications.
- Managing the collation of matter start and matter completion data.
- Deputise for the designated fee earner in his/her absence, passing urgent issues to another senior fee earner for guidance.
- Management of all client work allocated by the head of department and in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards set by the firm from time to time.
- Ensuring that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs.
LCF Residential is about service and managing our clients’ expectations. We are interested in retaining the clients referred to us for future instructions but also becoming clients of the wider firm for further legal services. We do not treat the transaction as a one off, never to be repeated relationship with the client. We take service to our clients seriously. Our job is to make our clients’ lives easier; make the complex simple and be clear and upfront with the advice and information that we provide to them.
If you exercise high standards of client care and have a professional and pleasant manner then this could be the role for you.
For further information please contact our HR Department by sending your cover letter and CV via email here