Problems I might face
Buying or selling a house can be a frustrating process, and there could be problems along the way.
- The other party may threaten to drop out.
- Unhelpful third party or delays in response times.
- Being gazumped.
- Managing the project in a chain of sales and purchases.
- Problems found during a survey.
- Difficulty in getting a mortgage.
- Problems with legal rights relating to the property.
Whatever problems you might face, we successfully help people buy, sell and re-mortgage their homes and properties all over the country. We know how to deal and resolve any issues that may arise during the transaction. We keep you informed and notify you straight away if any problems arise.